Saturday, May 26, 2012

Here we go again!

I recently had a request from a friend to start blogging again. It's been almost a year since I was blogging regularly and I'm not sure I have space in my life to blog every week day again. Part of this year, for me, has been about balance. I feel like last year my life was slightly out of balance and I'm finally getting to a place that feels better, so perhaps I'm ready to try adding a few other things again.



Either way I've been feeling the pull to start writing again, but I can't put my finger on what I want to write about. I have a couple of things cooked up that might be coming your way soon, but no promises. Some old blogs I never finished, some pictures of vacations I've taken and haven't shared, some new ideas I've been wanting to share.



But first, I'm going on vacation, to Mexico, perhaps I'll tell you about it when I get back.


Sincerely, 
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment